STREET LEGACY 3 – Urban Youth Dance Competition 2013
Liverpool will once again host the ever growing and successful annual Urban Dance Competition for National Youth Week 2013 featuring…
- 8 Competitors per category
- 1 Prize Winner per category
- 1 on 1 BBOY/BGIRL Battles
- 1 on 1 KRUMP Battles
- CHOREOGRAPHED CREW Battles
- Round 1 (8 Competitors. 4 Eliminated)
- Semi Finals (4 Competitors, 2 Eliminated)
- Finals (2 Competitors, 1 Eliminated)
$150 for WINNER of BBOY/BGIRL Battle
$150 for WINNER of KRUMP Battle
$150 for WINNER of CHOREOGRAPHY CREW Battle
Judged by Sydney’s own underground dance phenomenons:
- Darrio Manifest Phillips (KRUMP)
- Eden Dessalegn (DANCEHALL)
- Karen Otero (POP & LOCK)
- Sony Non (BBOY)
- Darong Dayong Kol (BBOY)
Special Guest Performance:
- “SCENARIO DC” an all girls Hip Hop Dance crew will amplify the audience.
- DJ YaanLive & DJ Dpak
Warm Up Sessions:
12:40pm – 1:00pm. BBOYS/BGIRLS
1:00pm – 1:20pm KRUMPERS
1:20pm – 2:40pm CHOREOGRAPHED CREWS
The Street University
1 Speed Street Liverpool 2170
Ph: 8785 8000
The Street University will confirm and notify all successful applicants by 7:00pm Wednesday 27th March 2013. We would like to express our appreciation to all the artists who submitted an application. Your details will be kept in a database for opportunities to perform at future events. Please feel welcome to spread the word and invite all your family, friends and community members to come down and celebrate the Bring It On Festival for 2013.
- Learning how to become a focused individual
- Perform better as an artist
- Improving your quality of life by performing better
- Recognizing your strengths and set career goals
- Restoring self respect and feeling better about yourself
- Filtering out negative habits and becoming drug and alcohol free
- Having someone to talk to in a non judgmental environment
- All interested person will be required to fill in a registration form prior to beginning Performance Coaching sessions.
- Your Coach will contact all registered members to arrange and confirm a suitable time for Performance Coaching sessions.
- Each coaching session is for 30minutes.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your arranged time to ensure you are getting the most out of your session.
- Please ensure that all cancellations are brought to your Coach’s attention in advance to allow other interested registered members the opportunity to book a coaching session.
- Emceeing/Rapping - Improve your vocabulary and penmanship
- Beat Making/Production - Compose your own original instrumentals
- Performance Techniques - Gain confidence in showcasing your skills
- Video Shoot - Take part in creating a Video Clip for your song
- Events Management - Gain experience in how to organise and event
- Register you interest by filling out the Registration form (It is important to submit the correct contact information so that we can contact you)
- The Street University will contact registered families on a Friday as the food arrives because the amount of food available each week is determined only upon arrival. To make it fair, because donations vary in amount, registered families
- will be contacted on a rotation basis in order to offer all registered families equal opportunity to benefit.
- Registerd families will then arrive and pack their own boxes of food. Each pick up is allowed no more than 2 boxes to pack.
- if you cannot make it for whatever reason, please contact Charles on 8785 8000
You can now make a booking online for a recording session in the production studio or to book to the dance room. Just go onto the STU Mt Druitt section and click onto Book Dance Room or Book Recording Studio.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jae Tee on (02) 8886 2800 during our operating hours monday-friday 11am-5pm or send a email to email@example.com
Our opening hours will change beginning this week to the following:
Monday – 12PM to 7PM
Tuesday – 12PM to 7PM
Wednesday – 12PM to 7PM
Thursday – 12PM to 7PM
Friday – 12PM to 7PM
Saturday – CLOSED
Sunday – CLOSED
That means we will be CLOSED this coming Saturday 4th August 2012 and OPEN on Monday 6th August 2012.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on (02) 8785 8000 during our operating hours or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently, quite a number of people have been asking us how they can donate to The Street University. We feel very humbled and blessed when people ask us this question because we know how important your contributions are to our existence. The Street University exists for the community, and it is sustained by the community. So before we get into how you can donate, let us begin by saying thank you. Your giving helps to positively change the lives of others.
There are two ways you can donate to The Street University: dollar donations and in-kind donations.
All dollar donations are tax deductible. Dollar donations can be made through the Ted Noffs Foundation website. Click here if you would like to make a dollar donation.
You can make an in-kind donation by contacting us directly either via email or phone. Our email address is email@example.com and our phone number is (02) 8785 8000. Remember to call us during our operating hours, which are as follows:
- Tuesday to Thursday – 12pm – 7pm
- Friday – 12pm – 9pm
- Saturday 12pm – 5pm
- Sunday and Monday – Closed
Once again, a big thank you for your support. We value each and every contribution to The Street University. You are helping a young person realise their own innate capacity as well as their ability to affect change and to participate in the community around them.
The Street University will feature on Channel 10′s The Project this coming Sunday at 6pm. Their team visited The Street University last Tuesday to interview and film our daily happenings. They have compiled the footage and will feature it this Sunday. Be sure to check it out and tell your mates!